Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)O.K. I am one of those people that has had gray hair since my mid 20's ,so when I went in for my monthly foray to BEAUTY FIRST to look for a different hair mascara I was told about "GRAY HAIR GONE INSTANTLY"! First of all the name, as I sneered riiiiiiggght!Then they offered me a tester. I conspicuously stood there bending down to look in the mirror to touch up my streak , which runs down the center of my head,dabbing at my roots , then using my own rattail comb to smooth and distribute the product through my hair. I was stunned. It was easy not sticky and after 5 minutes or so, touchable without coming off on my hands! Perhaps because my hair is dark brown almost black the color was perfect for me . It didn't find it sticky or hard to use and i will keep a constant supply at hand. Thank you very, very much forthis wonderful product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: ColorMark Gray Roots Gone Instantly- Instant Liquid Touch Up
Product Description:
Does not flake or rub off.
Want to buy ColorMark Gray Roots Gone Instantly- Instant Liquid Touch Up at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment