Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have very uneven skin tone from pimples, acne scars, sun spots and freckles. This one is by far the best concealer I have tried. My doctor, who is both a general doctor and a dermatologist, recommended gloMinerals to me. He said it was good FOR my skin, as well as good coverage.
gloMinerals Camouflage works especially well covering red tones. It's like they just disappear the second gloMinerals touches those areas. It covers pimples, acne scars and other red tones in my skin better than it covers freckles and the one big sun spot on my cheek. It does even those areas out some, just not as well as the red areas.
I highly recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: glominerals gloCamouflage Oil-Free Concealer Concealers Makeup
Product Description:
Buy glominerals Concealers & Correctors - glominerals gloCamouflage Oil-Free Concealer Beige
Want to buy glominerals gloCamouflage Oil-Free Concealer Concealers Makeup at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment