Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It is really relaxing to soak in the bubbles of the lavender salts. It produces a little foam in my jacuzzi tub. I don't want to throw out the water after I bath, it smells so good! and a couple of times I could not resist the smell and took a second bath! I certainly will be reordering.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kneipp - Thermal Spring Bath Salts (17.6 oz.)
Product Description:
Kneipp Thermal Spring Bath Salts gently exfoliate, tone and increase elasticity. Brine from thermal-spring saltwater far below the earth's surface is processed into easily-soluble crystals and then blended with pure plant essential oils. Activated by hot water, these enriched salt crystals help build resistance to daily aggressions.The warming and beneficial eucalyptus essential oil stimulates and helps clear the senses and sinuses, especially during cold and flu seasonPreservative-free, colorant-free and dermatologist-tested.
Want to buy Kneipp - Thermal Spring Bath Salts (17.6 oz.) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment