Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have tried a lot of products. I suffer from odd bumps on my hose and cheeks (supposedly Rosacea bumps yet I have no redness), hormonal pimples, dry skin, and big pores. I have used proactive and murad and countless other brand products. I noticed a my skin was visibly cleaner after just ONE use. I had a pimple on my chin (one of those painful ones under the skin) and two by my mouth along with the bumps on my nose. After 2 uses the pimples were starting to disappear and after one week they were gone and so were the bumps and dry skin!!
I use, along with this wonderful product, sea buckthorn toner (good for rosacea/dry skin) and Vaseline daily skin shield (with green tea and spf 15).
Cons: Really the only con I have is that it didn't tell me which side of the pad went up. I assumed it didn't matter but it didn't seem to foam up as well as in the commercial. With some warm water and a circular motion it worked great!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pad Refills, 30-Count
Product Description:
Experience an extreme deep clean for a refreshed feel and remarkably softer skin.
Want to buy Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pad Refills, 30-Count at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment