Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review of Original Clair Burke Reed Fragrance Diffuser Gift Set

Original Clair Burke Reed Fragrance Diffuser Gift Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Over the years I have always liked this fragrance. Years ago I bought this scent in the ring that went on a light bulb, but the diffuser is so much better. It scents a whole room and more. I love this fragrance. I bought it several places before, but finding it on Amazon is great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Original Clair Burke Reed Fragrance Diffuser Gift Set

Product Description:
Original Clair Burke Reed Fragrance Diffuser Gift Sets display a graceful fusion of modern glass and elegant reeds, the fragrance diffuser is an alternative way to fragrance your surroundings. Each decorative bottle is filled with the timeless scent of roses, lavender and spice blended with patchouli and vetiver. Beautifully packaged Gift Set is ready for gift-giving. Continuously releases fragrance for up to 60 days. Includes 8 reeds. Height with reeds 10.25". Fragrance 3.2 oz. Packaging has changed from picture above.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Original Clair Burke Reed Fragrance Diffuser Gift Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment