Monday, March 28, 2011

Review of Clinique Dewy Smooth Anti-Aging MakeUp SPF 15 Foundation Makeup

Clinique Dewy Smooth Anti-Aging MakeUp SPF 15 Foundation Makeup
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hate to say it, but I'm older. : ) And this makeup works well with my skin. It covers without being too heavy, and it helps with a few red spots that I have from psoriasis. The cool thing is that my makeup doesn't feel caked on or heavy, but light and natural. I've looked for a lot of different makeups, but this is the first time I've tried something in a long time and knew I had found my "forever" product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Dewy Smooth Anti-Aging MakeUp SPF 15 Foundation Makeup

Product Description:
Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Dewy Smooth Anti-Aging MakeUp SPF 15 04 New Ivory (VF-N). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

Buy Now

Want to buy Clinique Dewy Smooth Anti-Aging MakeUp SPF 15 Foundation Makeup at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment