Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been using Treat My Lips for 3 years now, ever since I had my permanent makeup done.It was the only thing that made them feel right... moist and normal.I have continued to use it although my lips are no longer super dry, just because it feels and works better than anything else I have tried. Also, one bottle goes a long way.I buy 3 at a time and keep one in my purse and in the car.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fran Wilson Treat My Lips With White Tea
Product Description:
Treat My Lips is enriched with two plant extracts - Shea butter and tea tree oil - the moisturize and protect lips from dry, harsh weather. In addition, Viatmin E provides antioxidant benefits and promotes healthy tissue.Shea butter also stimulates cell regeneration. Rolls on and absorbs easily - won't cake like waxy lip balms. Apply over your regular lipstick for a glossy look.
Want to buy Fran Wilson Treat My Lips With White Tea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment