Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It makes your face feel cold and silky after it dries. It's not thick, it's very liquidy. It goes on smooth and saturates your skin right away. I like this product so far and my face is staying very clean. When I wake up I have some color to me, my skin is not dehydrated. I'd try it out if you want a nice night revitalizer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: H2O Plus Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel
Product Description:
Illuminate your skin with this revolutionary glycolic peel created to visibly refine the appearance of pores, gently resurface skin texture, and minimize fine lines to uncover improved skin tone and produce exceptional vibrancy. (#109)A liquid peel formulated to revitalize and smooth skin?s surface, this high performance treatment delivers balanced tone and clarity, prevents clogged pores and potential breakouts, all while revitalizing and brightening dull complexions.Reveals a softer, more youthful you.
Benefits:A liquid peel formulated to revitalize and smooth skin?s surface, this high performance treatment delivers balanced tone and clarity, prevents clogged pores and potential breakouts, all while revitalizing and brightening dull complexions.Reveals a softer, more youthful you.
Usage: Massage into cleansed face each night.Follow with appropriate H2O Plus moisturizer.Use an SPF daily.
Want to buy H2O Plus Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment