Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review of Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser 8-Ounce Package

Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser 8-Ounce Package
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, I have super sensitive skin.I'm allergic to Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (they're found in detergents like shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, etc. Google them, they're in everything!).I'm also allergic to sunblock.

I'm always looking for products that don't irritate my skin.This cleanser does have Sodium Laureth Sulfate, but I didn't know that before I bought it.I decided to risk it and try using it anyway.

Here are the product features and my reviews on each:* oxygenates your skin as it deep-cleanses
I'm not sure what oxygenated skin feels like, but it leaves my skin feeling clean.I'm not sure if I would say my skin feels deep-cleaned though.

* rinses easily while not irritating delicate skin
Well, like I said, I have sensitive skin.It does rinse easy.It doesn't irritate my skin per se, but I may just be used to irritation because it happens so frequently.

* improves hydration and does not dry or chafe skin
Here is where the product looses a star.It did dry out my skin and my skin did chafe a bit, but not much.It happens underneath my lower lip and above my nose, in between my eyebrows (the T-zone of my face).I just use moisturizer to take care of it.

* easily and effictively [they misspelled a word in their product features!] removes makeup
I was wondering if this product was designed for males or females.It doesn't really have a scent and most products have scents.That's probably another reason why there was limited irritation to my skin because I'm sensitive to products that have perfumes and such.It removes makeup easily enough, but I don't wear a lot.

* recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists!
Plastic surgeons?No comment.

Alright, so to recap, if you're looking for a product that's free of perfumes and dyes, I recommend this one.Plus, if you've just had a face lift or Botox injections, apparently plastic surgeons recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser 8-Ounce Package

Product Description:
The largest organ in your body is your skin...but we need to go deeper. neaclear can deliver nutrition that goes beyond the surface. the difference becomes immediately obvious. We believe that true skin health is not merely the absence of aging and sun damage, but the presence of optimal physical, mental, and emotional well being. therefore, we provide our clients the most advanced therapies for preventing and reversing the skin aging process, preventing chronic sun damage and optimizing their skin health, one day at a time... Truly beautiful skin - well into your mature years - is a product of health and self-pampering. By self-pampering, we do not mean a day at the spa, even though that feels pretty nice. we mean making choices every single day that reflect your commitment to yourself and to your body. taking proper care of your body means the right nourishment, keeping it in great shape, and having a positive attitude. healthy skin is a goal worth striving for, but so is a healthy you.

Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Want to buy Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser 8-Ounce Package at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment