Saturday, March 26, 2011

Review of OXY Cleansing Pads, Sensitive 90 ea

OXY Cleansing Pads, Sensitive 90 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm not a person to write a whole novel on a product review, basically this product was the only thing that worked for me.I hope that Oxy doesn't discontinue this b/c I can't find it at the stores anymore and have to buy it online.I have tried the max strength (red label) and it doesn't work and burns my face.Everyone is different but this product works for me and I love it!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: OXY Cleansing Pads, Sensitive 90 ea

Product Description:
Acne Treatment, 0.5% Salicylic Acid
100% Fragrance Free for sensi

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy OXY Cleansing Pads, Sensitive 90 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment