Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use this product every morning as a base for my makeup. It has a reflective quality that makes skin look luminescent. I originally bought it to combat some small sun spots on my face. After one month, they are significantly less noticeable, and I feel comfortable enough to go sans-makeup again! Since this moisturizer is pricey, I use my normal facial moisturizer first, then just apply enough 'protect and correct' to cover my face, AM only. I have used this product for over a month, and the bottle is still going very strong. I can't see in the bottle, but it feels pretty full still. The sales lady said that with one pump per day, it should last ~6 months. I can't speak to that yet, but I am happy with the value so far. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Protect and Correct SPF 15, 1.7-Ounce Bottle
Product Description:
REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF HYPERPIGMENTATION WHILE PROTECTING FROM FUTURE DAMAGE Reclaim the natural radiance of even-toned, more youthful skin with DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15.™ This proprietary formulation contains the potent DDF Micro-Radiance Complex™ to help diminish the appearance of brown spots, and SPF 15 to help protect from UVA•UVB damage and future discoloration.
Want to buy Protect and Correct SPF 15, 1.7-Ounce Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment