Sunday, March 27, 2011

Review of Quasar Baby Quasar + Baby Blue Power Pack 1 set

Quasar Baby Quasar + Baby Blue Power Pack 1 set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used the red light for a couple of weeks and did start to see results.The thing is you really have to have time to do itevery other night.WIth kids, dinner, homework, etc at the end of the day I just didn't feel like doing this.I just sprang for the professional Fraxell treatments and am pleased at the instant results.It does cost a bit more that the Baby Q but at least I know it is done and one treatment takes under an hour.The blue light is nice for breakouts.I do still use that and notice and improvement overnight for flare ups.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Quasar Baby Quasar + Baby Blue Power Pack 1 set

Product Description:
Bringing the Spa Home
Package Contains:
Baby Quas

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Want to buy Quasar Baby Quasar + Baby Blue Power Pack 1 set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment