Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review of Topix Gly Sal 10-2 Pads 60 pads

Topix Gly Sal 10-2 Pads 60 pads
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this for my adult acne and really like it!!I just wish it would come in an 8oz bottle that I could dispense myself onto a cotton pad.It has really helped to clear up my irritating breakouts.I just purchased something new to try which comes in a bottle.It costs more and I do not like it as much, so when it is gone I will go back to this product.I would recommend this product!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Topix Gly Sal 10-2 Pads 60 pads

Product Description:
Specially formulated for oily and acne-prone skin.
Contains 10% ultra-pure glycolic acid in combination with 2% salicylic (an acne medication). This cleanser contains Green Tea Extract and Zinc.

Buy Now

Want to buy Topix Gly Sal 10-2 Pads 60 pads at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment