Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really like the color of this lipstain.I have been trying to find one that when put on, it looks like my natural lips except much darker in color.The only problem I find with this lipstain is that it does not actually stain the lips.I wish it did because it doesn't last long.Need to keep applying it throughout the day.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Vincent Longo Lip Stain Lipstick SPF 15 Parlour Pink
Product Description:
Our award winning Lipstain SPF 15 Lipstick delicately tints lips with a glossy coat of sheer color.Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soften and nourish lip tissue.Light weight, emollient texture clings to lips and won't bleed over the lip line.SPF 15 protects lips from UV sun exposure.
Want to buy Vincent Longo Lip Stain Lipstick SPF 15 Parlour Pink at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment