Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review of Yonka Juvenil Purifying Concentrate with Botanicals - Alcohol-Free 15ml/0.5oz

Yonka Juvenil Purifying Concentrate with Botanicals - Alcohol-Free 15ml/0.5oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am 27 and still break out regularly on my jawline. I use this product along with the yonka creme 15 for problem skin and they just work better then any other products I have ever used. I use juvenil on my entire face, but you can spot treat on a blemish and it will reduce the redness in 1 day and be gone within 2. I would recommend all the yonka products to any of my friends, worth the money! It does have an herbal smell, i personally like the smell but I could see how some people might not agree.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Yonka Juvenil Purifying Concentrate with Botanicals - Alcohol-Free 15ml/0.5oz

Product Description:
Buy Yonka Acne & Oil Controls - Yonka Juvenil Purifying Concentrate with Botanicals - Alcohol-Free 15ml/0.5oz. How-to-Use: After cleansing and toning, locally apply several pumps a.m. and p.m.

Buy Now

Want to buy Yonka Juvenil Purifying Concentrate with Botanicals - Alcohol-Free 15ml/0.5oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment