Saturday, April 30, 2011

Review of Beautiful Body Lotion 3.4 oz by Estee Lauder

Beautiful Body Lotion 3.4 oz by Estee Lauder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this with a gift set, along with the perfume. I actually use the lotion more than the perfume. It is just a bit lighter and softer, and smells wonderful when combined with freshly showered skin. I use it every time I get out of the bath and reserve the spray for days I hurry out the door and need a little extra something.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beautiful Body Lotion 3.4 oz by Estee Lauder

Product Description:
Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1985, BEAUTIFUL is classified as a sharp, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of blooming fresh cut flowers, rose, jasmine, and carnation. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches and plums. It is recommended for daytime wear.

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to buy Beautiful Body Lotion 3.4 oz by Estee Lauder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment