Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used this to treat myself.I ended up using the entire package for one application.There really isn't much mud per package and the directions say to apply a "thick layer to the skin".I am average sized and didn't have enough mud to apply a thick layer.I would buy this again when I have extra money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dead Sea Black Mud for Dry Skin - Great for the Face and Body - 18 Oz Bag
Product Description:
Paloma's Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud from the shores of the dead sea! Enjoy the unique relaxing and healing powers of the all natural dead sea mud. Known as one of Queen Cleopatra's legendary beauty secrets, the Dead Sea's Black Mud cleans and revitalizes the skin, pulls out toxins, and relieves tension and muscle pain.
Want to buy Dead Sea Black Mud for Dry Skin - Great for the Face and Body - 18 Oz Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment