Sunday, April 10, 2011

Review of dermalogica dermal clay cleanser

dermalogica dermal clay cleanser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My skin is so dry but I also have blackheads on my nose- this takes care of both! My skin glowed after just one use and it smells amazing.I feel like I'm getting a spa treatment every day.I love the Dermalogica line but this is by far my favorite product so far.

Click Here to see more reviews about: dermalogica dermal clay cleanser

Product Description:
A skin-perfecting formula that provides deep-cleansing to oily, congested skin. Water-soluble Kaolin and Green clays combine with purifying extracts of Sambucus, Ivy and Lemon to remove excess oils and refine the skin's texture. Calming Cucumber and healing Sage soothe irritation, while refreshing Menthol revitalizes even the most tired skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised. Key Ingredients: Naturally-absorbent, Bentonite and Kaolin clays absorb excess oil. Astringent extracts of Sambucus, Ivy and Lemon remove excess oils and refine the skin's texture. Menthol, Sage, Cucumber and Milk Proteins help calm the skin.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy dermalogica dermal clay cleanser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment