Monday, April 4, 2011

Review of GiGi Creme Wax 14 oz.

GiGi Creme Wax 14 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've tried nearly every type of wax that Gigi sells.I don't have sensitive skin, but this one is by far the easiest to work with and, most importantly, its water soluable, so its easy to clean off your skin or if you get drips on clothes or around the bathroom.

Once I was using the regular honee wax and I accidently spilled it on my hand and arm and all over the floor.Well, my hand was burned pretty badly, and I couldn't peel the wax off without also peeling off skin.After keeping the burns under running cold water for a while, I put some talc over the wax to keep it from sticking to everything, then I just had to leave it on my body until it wore off. The mess around the bathroom was nearly impossible to clean up.I had to go and buy the special wax remover to get it up.With the Cream Wax, if you do spill, you just wash it off.

I have been doing my own waxing for years, and I can say, without a doubt, that the cream wax is the way to go.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GiGi Creme Wax 14 oz.

Product Description:
GIGI CREME WAX 14OZ. The GiGi Creme Wax melts at a lower temperature allowing for a more comfortable application, particularly on sensitive ...

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Want to buy GiGi Creme Wax 14 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment