Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review of Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy 1.5 oz.

Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy 1.5 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE this product.My hair has always been mostly straight with some waves, but as I have gotten older, it has gotten more and more curly and frizzy, with the emphasis on frizzy.Since my hair is very thick, the frizz and curls make it unmanageable.I used to love my hair, but now I don't know what to do with it.I have tried everything out on the market that says it helps to control frizz, and I had just about given up on finding anything that really actually works.I saw this on sale at Walgreens on a Buy-one-get-one free special and bought this product and the Pur Shine Suddenly Straight product.The first day I used the Frizz Remedy on already-dry hair that was a thick tangle of frizz.The Frizz Remedy immediately smoothed my hair and made it easier to style.This product works like nothing else I have ever used.The next day I washed my hair and applied Suddenly Straight before blow-drying.I had to touch it up with a flat iron, but I have never been able to get my hair that straight with a blow dryer before using straightening creams, defrizzers, mousses, etc.With Pure Shine's products, I love my hair again!I ran out to pick up some more while Walgreen's still has their BOGO sale, but even without the sale, the price is very reasonable for something that works as great as this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy 1.5 oz.

Product Description:
Instantly smoothes frizzy, dry hair of all types and makes styling much easier in just one application. Your hair will be more manageable with extra shine and volume.

Buy Now

Want to buy Hask Pure Shine Frizz Remedy 1.5 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment