Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Review of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this scent. I have never been in a Juicy store but a friend tried it on and I had to copy her and buy the gift set. My favorite daily perfumes are Ralph Rocks and several of the Bond No 9 fragrances. Viva La Juicy is my new favorite--a fun, sweet-smelling scent that knocks your socks off without smelling cheap or overpowering. The honeysuckle/gardenia combination just puts a smile on my face. You can't be in a bad mood when you wear this perfume! I enjoy layering this with the lotion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Product Description:
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is a French styled perfume. Part of the Couture class. The perfume has top note made of wild berries and juicy mandarin, middle notes made of honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine and base notes made of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline, together giving the perfume a unique juicy scent. It boldly bottled with juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap.

Buy Now

Want to buy Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment