Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review of Maxi-Peel #3 Advanced Exfoliant 60 ml - 2.03 Oz

Maxi-Peel #3 Advanced Exfoliant 60 ml - 2.03 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product really exfoliates, you will peel! I use it on the weekends not the day before I have to work. This has helped even my complexion alot. I also use stronger peels (I alternate) This is pretty painless, slight tingling, definatly benifical for uneven complexions & age spots! Yollie is a WONDERFUL person to buy from, very nice & personable !!(& fast shipping) Will definatly buy again! Thanks Yollie! 10-15-09 I wanted to update this reveiw because I have had wonderful results with this and only using it 2 days a week & then taking a break as directed,then I use the Hydroquinone free version.I have had very positive results in reducing age spot, uneven skin tone & eliminating acne. I also use sunscreen everyday & every few months do a glycolic or lactic acid peel. People are always suprised when I tell them my age, that is also very nice!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxi-Peel #3 Advanced Exfoliant 60 ml - 2.03 Oz

Product Description:
Maxi-Peel #3 is used for the treatment and prevention of mild cases of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads by penetrating pores to reduce break-outs, eliminate acne-causing bacteria, and remove dead skin cells.
It whitens dark spots, blemishes, and other discoloration such as freckles and age spots to achieve younger-looking skin.

Buy Now

Want to buy Maxi-Peel #3 Advanced Exfoliant 60 ml - 2.03 Oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment