Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this thinking it was a little pricey but so are the foot files in stores.This is the best one I've ever owned.The handle is a good size for holding easily and it's a high quality plastic and can likely take some serious abuse.There is a cap for both sides of the file.I think it's wonderful since I keep mine in my nightstand(no mess). The side that catches the shavings is easily removed for emptying. You just push one end and it pops up.Very convenient.
The file itself works wonderfully.You need to be careful with this though.I can see someone not paying attention and quickly sloughing off way too much skin.I would say this is best for people that have very thick skin on their feet.I'm not sure it would be good for small spots.
I've had this for a month now and my feet are almost in perfect condition now.
The only way to improve this file would be to make the steel file part replaceable.I'm not going to quibble about it.I can replace it for less than $20 and if I have to do that every few years then I think it's money very well spent.
And for some silly reason, I get excited when I can buy something made in the USA.That's not an indicator of quality but in this case, it is a very well made product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Microplane Foot File Paddle
Product Description:
Kiss Calluses Goodbye!The Microplane Foot File gently but effectively removes dry skin cells that cause calluses and discomfort.Other products literally "scratch" the surface or take weeks to show results, but patented Microplane� technology and 95 bi-directional micro files replace shame with shine in mere seconds. Designed to work best on dry skin, so no need to soak feet or apply exfoliating lotions prior to use.Hardened, surgical grade stainless steel provides long life and won't rust.Captures skin filings for easy, no-mess disposal.Ergonomically designed for comfortable handling.Choose from a range of colors.Order the original Microplane� Foot File today and Transform Your Soles�.Proudly Made in the USA.
Want to buy Microplane Foot File Paddle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment