Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have tried several brands of facial tanners.My experience has been that most of them turn very orange and uneven, or they only last 1-2 days before washing off completely.I do not like using tinted self tanners on my face because they always make my face look dirty, and they make me look like I have black heads!But this is the color of sand.It leaves a nice glow on the skin that looks very pretty under makeup. I use it in place of my primer.It did not clog my pores and gave me such a natural and toasty tan in just a few hours. I highly recommend this product, I am so excited I discovered it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner
Product Description:
A dark self tanning lotion that goes on sheer, leaving skin glowing with a soft focus finish. While natural minerals illuminate skin, a bronzed and toasty tan quickly develops. Formulated with anti-oxidants, amino acids and natural botanicals for the advanced care of delicate facial skin. 1.7 ounce
Want to buy Moroccan Mineral Facial Tanner at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment