Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Ole Henricksen's Grease Relief Face Tonic is a must-have toner. Everyone needs this bad-boy bottle of ammo in his or her skincare collection.
It works well when paired with Clarins Lotus Oil as a zit-fighting ninja cocktail.
I love this stuff.
I have a big bottle under the sink and a travel bottle (for refills) in the drawer so I can take this with me when I need to and share its blessings with others.
Spreading the Ole-love.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Face Tonic
Product Description:
A high potency facial tonic that quickly and completely chases and heals breakouts, and tightens pores. Azulene, comfrey, hops, and goldenseal comfort and calm, leaving your skin feeling soothed and more refined in appearance.
Want to buy Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Face Tonic at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment