Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review of Seki Edge Scissors Tweezer

Seki Edge Scissors Tweezer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started searching for some mini tweezers a few months ago.I had two, lost one, I like the scissor type, but the tiny ones.I found these, and although not sure I'd like the extra plastic part, with the "wing" I ordered two of them.I love them.Again, another product that seemingly had fallen through the cracks and couldn't be found, appeared!Similar enough to make this gal happy:-)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seki Edge Scissors Tweezer

Product Description:
Buy Seki Edge Tweezers - Seki Edge Scissor Tweezers SS-503. How-to-Use: When shaping eyebrows pull at the base of the hair in the direction of growth.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy Seki Edge Scissors Tweezer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment