Thursday, May 5, 2011

Review of Estion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25

Estion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My dermatologist highly recommended this product.I've been using it for a year and it's the only moisturizer that I didn't break out.It's a perfect balance.Not too oily.It has hyaluronic acid, that helps w/ fine line and wrinkles.Also 25spf.I love it! You only use a small amount.It last for quite awhile. I also use the Estion sunblock with zinc.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Estion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25

Product Description:
This non-comedogenic moisturizer provides the broad-spectrum protection of avobenzone while hydrating and plumping the skin. The natural moisturizer hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant - keeping water trapped in the epidermis so that skin fells comfortable hydrated throughout the day.

Buy Now

Want to buy Estion Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment