Saturday, May 14, 2011

Review of Power Rich by Dermalogica (6 kit)

Power Rich by Dermalogica
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was having all the woes of 51 year old skin, dryness, wrinkles, discoloration from sun damage, loss of elasticity and sagging. This product seems to be be addressing all these problems. After just two weeks my skin is more even toned and looks brighter. I am also noticing a firmness of my sagging skin and a lessening of lines and wrinkles. I use Power Rich morning and night. I am also using Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer at night. There is enough Power Rich in one tube so that you can be very generous with it, although you won't have to use a lot. I got nine days out of one small tube and I apply it all over my face and throat. I have used all types of high priced skin care products from LaMer to Erno Laszlo to Perricone with so-so results. I would HIGHLY recommend Dermalogica Power Rich and Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer for any women who desires to see a serious difference in her skin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Power Rich by Dermalogica (6 kit)

Product Description:
Power Rich contains an active blend of biostimulating botanicals that treat the loss of strength, elasticity and moisture in skin tissues. A seaweed-enriched concentrate blended into a base of herbal extracts helps to enhance skin texture, flexibility and tone by hydrating skin, stimulating collagen synthesis and inhibiting the enzymes that break down the skin's natural structural support.

Buy Now

Want to buy Power Rich by Dermalogica (6 kit) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment