Thursday, May 5, 2011

Review of Stila Perfecting Concealer .27 fl oz (8 ml)

Stila Perfecting Concealer .27 fl oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ended up buying this at Sephora - in the store - at the recommendation of a sales person who assured me that it was everything I wanted to cover up dark circles.It was the right color, would be moisturizing but also have great coverage, and wouldn't settle in laugh lines.Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad.Aside from the really good color selection, this concealer just didn't work on my dark circles.I eventually ended up returning it, and went with Becca's two-sided compact, which is much more expensive but actually works really well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stila Perfecting Concealer .27 fl oz (8 ml)

Product Description:
This fuller coverage concealer produces a delicate, semi-matte finish that's ideal for hiding dark circles, redness, and other imperfections.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Stila Perfecting Concealer .27 fl oz (8 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment