Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a couple dozen of these organic tomato pastes in a jar.I do not know if the variety of tomato is different, but these are different from the darker red pastes from regular and organic cans that I have tried.Bionaturae jars have brighter red tomato pastes with a fresher, somewhat sweeter taste.Since these are the only BPA-free jars, I will continue to buy these to make my own ketchup, pasta sauce, pizza sauce, etc.I hope that they can transition to food-safe plastic lids instead of the metal ones.Plastic lids would allow the jars to be reused, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bionaturae Tomato Paste 7 oz
Product Description:
For centuries, Tuscany was renowned in Italy for the distinctive flavor of its tomatoes. When modern harvesting techniques were introduced in Italy, it became impractical to grow and harvest tomatoes in the region's small, hilly farmland. Therefore, the Tuscan tomato slowly lost commercial fame and the region became known for other products. Our supplier's company is based in Tuscany, and they have finally realized their dream of adding these special tomatoes to their line of organic foods. It was a tremendous undertaking to plant tomatoes on their Tuscan farms. As with all of their products, tremendous care has gone into growing, harvesting and processing these tomatoes. All tomatoes are harvested and sorted by hand. Fresh basil is brought to the canning facility each day from Liguria during processing. Liguria is Italy's famed region for fresh basil and delicious pesto. These fresh basil leaves are placed by hand in each can during production.
Want to buy Bionaturae Tomato Paste 7 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment