Monday, June 13, 2011

Review of Body Lotion with 15% Glycolic Acid

Body Lotion with 15% Glycolic Acid
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product has 15% glycolic acid. I tried it on my aging 62-old face and hands.It does make a difference, is not irritating.P.S. I am NOT an anti-aging product junkie, perhaps if I were this would not be such a find. As it is, this product seems to be as advertised--always a good thing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Body Lotion with 15% Glycolic Acid

Product Description:
An easy-to-use lotion that is a great moisturizer and has therapeutic qualities to treat rough skin from Keratosis Pilaris, dry elbows, feet, hands and other severe dry skin conditions. Apply it after smoothing your skin with our Thermal Exfoliator or anytime on its own. So pleasant to use, you simply have to try it. One of our best sellers!

Buy Now

Want to buy Body Lotion with 15% Glycolic Acid at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment