Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review of Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Foundation Makeup

Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Foundation Makeup
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Been using this foundation for about a year or so now. I have dry flaky skin most of the time, so I'm always using moisturizer, keeping my skin hydrated and what not. This foundation definately gives my skin a dewy, but sometimes it leans towards the shiny side, but thats not a problem, because all makeup tends to go shiny and thats what powder is for.
I love Clinique, although their makeup isn't as good as their skincare. This foundation though, is definately my fav. so far. Fits onto my skin beautifully. I apply it with a brush, sponge, and my fingers and it always comes out looking nice. Not too heavy, I would consider it medium converage. It evens out my skn tone, but doesnt cover red spots, I have to use a seperate concealer for that. I love this makeup and will be buying more when ths runs out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Foundation Makeup

Product Description:
Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Supermoisture Makeup 12 Warm Caramel (M-N). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

Buy Now

Want to buy Clinique Supermoisture Makeup Foundation Makeup at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment