Thursday, June 9, 2011

Review of COOLA Face SPF 30 - Cucumber

COOLA Face SPF 30 - Cucumber
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this product! My skin gets oily in the warmer months and I was able to forgo my usual moisturizer and just use this. I need a higher SPF and this is perfect.

Click Here to see more reviews about: COOLA Face SPF 30 - Cucumber

Product Description:
Nothing is more cooling to your skin than a Cucumber. COOLA FACE SPF 30 - Cucumber is a sheer, matte moisturizer with a fresh Cucumber scent that uses vitamins and organic botanical extracts to fight aging and soothe the skin, while sunscreens provide protection from harmful rays.

Buy Now

Want to buy COOLA Face SPF 30 - Cucumber at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment