Saturday, June 4, 2011

Review of MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Creme 1.7oz For dry, mature aging skin

MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Creme 1.7oz For dry, mature aging skin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this product except for the expense.My biggest problem is that it comes in such small quantities.Every time I order it, it seems to take 2 weeks to show up and I have long since run out.I would like to order it sooner but it does cost a lot of money.I recently tried some moisturizers that are organic from Kroger and found that they do about the same and only cost $6.I would definately spend the money on products that contain glycolic or retin-A for skin maintenance but for regular night creams it is probably better to go for cheaper store brands.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Creme 1.7oz For dry, mature aging skin

Product Description:
MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Creme 1.7oz An anti aging, hydrating skin care product restores moisture to the skin and strengthens the skin against environmental stressors and prevents future age related skin problems with antioxidants to help skin cells. Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone and Polysilicone-11, Urea, Sorbiton Stearate, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Sodium PCA, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Superoxide Dismutase, Ceramide III, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Millet (Panicum Miliaceum) Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthun Gum, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Buy Now

Want to buy MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Creme 1.7oz For dry, mature aging skin at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment