Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I thought Nad's was known for their "NO HEAT" method.However, its new bikini wax needs to be microwaved, and there are no strips.You need to wait for the wax to harden, then you have to peel the wax off as is.If this part was written in the item description, I would not have purchased the item.I was satisfied with the original Nad's wax (which I still LOVE).Would not recommend the new bikini wax...stick with the original!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nad's Naughty Bikini Design Kit, 1 kit
Product Description:
Kit Contains: Nad's Bikini Wax (4.9 oz/140 g); 4 Bikini Shapes (x2); 2 Spatulas; 2 Orange Sticks; 4 Nad's Soothing & Finishing Wipes; Instruction Booklet. With 4 naughty bikini shapes! Remove hair - down there! Surprise that someone special or simply indulge your wickedness by personalizing your most intimate region. Full instructions and kit inside to yield professional results for either first timers or experienced deviants.
Want to buy Nad's Naughty Bikini Design Kit, 1 kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment