Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My lips are very picky. Standard "stick" balms usually don't do it for me as they generally just help alleviate the dryness for a small amount of time and leave my lips feeling like they have a layer of thick, sometimes sticky gunk on them, which feels, oddly, somewhat dry.
NUXE's lip balm applies on smooth. My lips feel soft and smooth, and not burdened with ill-textured, dry gunk. The scent is a slight whiff of grapefruit and honey, nothing heavy. I've seen comments about the texture of the product in the container being somewhat grainy. I have not noticed this yet in mine. If so, I suspect it has something to do with the natural ingredients. This product is made of 79.4% all-natural ingredients (not sure if this means organic), with no preservatives, mineral oils, coloring, artificial fragrances, or ingredients of animal origin, and is loaded with all sorts of natural oils + honey.
I have tried this vis-a-vis Karite's shea butter lip balm, and I have to say that this balm blows Karite's out of the water. I highly recommend it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: NUXE Reve de Miel - Honey Lip Balm
Product Description:
Naturally hydrate and soften your lips. NUXE Honey Lip Balm is arich balm that helps nourish, repair, and relieve even very dry, cracked lips. This is a treatment for the entire family, including children from 36 months.
Want to buy NUXE Reve de Miel - Honey Lip Balm at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment