Sunday, June 5, 2011

Review of Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA

Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have long been a Stilalip fan, I am in my thirties and will always continue to be a bit of a "beauty junky". This set is a fun flirty pink, I have played around with eyeshadow both wet and dry. My favorite is to use the lightest purple ashighlighter,the darker plum on the outer eyelid and a blend of the pink and mid-violet. I then added a summer trend of bright sparkling aqua. The best tip is to blend, blend before adding the aqua. The aqua I used was from greeneyes palette. It had tons of shimmer and I dotted it on to get a nice concentrated thin crease line! Gorgeous. I loved the pinky creamy blush, especially on my lips, my coloring is light medium skin,dirty blonde hair with green eyes. I wish it were a bit safer packaging so I could just toss into my purse as the blush gets goopy and runny when packaging gets hot. For the price and quality it just sends out a calling of "come play with me". Hope you have a beauty rush as sometimes those perfect colors can make you feel giddy and flirty. My hubby just laughs at me!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA

Product Description:
What it is:Follow this Stila Girl around the world and get five complete looks!What it does:Road to Radiance is the first in a five-part series of collectible palettes. It includesStila's award-winning eyehadows in four trend-setting shades: Snow Bunny (shimmery champagne), Southern Belle (mauve), Valley Girl (pink), and City Chick (alloy). The palette also includes Convertible Color in "Hibiscus", a limited-edition shade, and a built-in mirror for easy application and touch-ups on the go.What else you need to know:Born and raised in Los Angeles, Kylie is at a career crossroads. She's an educated, intelligent, and passionately creative twenty-something with the entire world at her fingertips. She's also a free spirit and wary of being held back by a 9-to-5 job. So on a whim, Kylie jumped in her car and decided to live out her life-long dream of crisscrossing the USA, discovering her native country, and finding herself along the way. Join Kylie on the journey of a lifetime, as she travels across the country and uncovers twelve of America's most interesting cities. She mingles with the residents, immerses herself in local culture, and-of course-shares her travel itinerary with you!This set contains:- 4 x 0.15 oz Eye Shadows in Snow Bunny, Valley Girl, Southern Belle, City Chick- 0.09 oz Convertible Color in Hibiscus

Buy Now

Want to buy Stila Collectible Travel Palette No. 1: Road to Radiance - Across the USA at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment