Saturday, June 25, 2011

Review of Styli-Style Plastique Magical Lipgloss (discontinued)

Styli-Style Plastique Magical Lipgloss
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this lip gloss!It is definitely worth the price to use a lip gloss that no other company has manufactured.Recommended use: slather a moderate amount across your bottom lip only, rub with your top lip in a back-and-forth motion until you feel the gloss is evenly spread.That's it!You will see a subtle, beautiful, opalescent, pinky/blue ethereal effect on your lips.Occasionally, it will look like a bolt of vivid purple shimmer reflecting off your lips in some lighting.The first time I used it, I applied it in my bathroom (where the lighting is bad to begin with) quite liberally on both my lips, as I would any of my other lip glosses.I didn't realize until I was driving and pulled down my rear-view mirror that my lips looked radioactive!The effect was totally overkill!May have been appropriate on Halloween night, or if I was six years old; but not on any normal day, and not by anyone who wants to be taken seriously as a woman.Use sparingly!!!Less is definitely more in this case.NOT GLOW IN THE DARK.Bummer.But despite this lip gloss being so fun to wear, it is a quality product.I wore this brand's High Shine in Cosmo (1608) all day when my lips were chapped, and it felt so comfortable that I put it on again right before bedtime.I love the fact that Cosmo is the palest pink imaginable and would not stain my pillow.I immediately noticed the next morning that my lips were healing.I also noticed that none of the product smeared off at all in the course of my tossing and turning.In fact, the gloss stayed right on my lips, and did not budge out of where I applied it.It has the most amazing staying power!The shine diminished only marginally, as any gloss would after many hours.In the end, my lips have eventually begun to look plumper and has been in the best condition ever!If the company ever folds, I will be buying out every one of their lip glosses that I can find!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Styli-Style Plastique Magical Lipgloss (discontinued)

Product Description:
Style-Style brings to you a new level of lipgloss, Plastique Magical Lipgloss!Magical liplgoss provides an ultra violet ray effects for lips.It can be worn alone or over any lipcolor, but when applied over L3 Lipstick/Lipgloss or L3 Lipstains, it turns the lips wild!A great way to take daytime into nighttime in a flash!

Buy NowGet 73% OFF

Want to buy Styli-Style Plastique Magical Lipgloss (discontinued) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment