Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use all the colors on this palette. Very natural looking and easy to use. The kit comes with instructions to create different looks... Long lasting - after playing 18 holes of golf, my eyeshadow and liner still looked great. I highly recommend this product. I actually like it more than the Benefit's "Big Beautiful Eyes"
I am of Asian descent with a medium dark golden tan complexion (lots of sun with playing golf).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection
Product Description:
It is an all-inclusive kit that includes nine essential shadows for all-over lid color, highlighting, smudging, and more. The kit's contents were formulated and hand-selected by Too Faced Creative Director, Jerrod Blandino, to create the most universally flattering eyeshadow look for any woman and for almost any occasion. The pure-pigmented eyeshadow formula blends effortlessly and keeps color intense and in-place all day long. Plus, this perfectly portable palette of must-have neutrals comes with a double-sided brush/sponge wand in the pull-out tray provides easy application. Three easy-to-follow "how-to" cards teach you everything you need to know to create the "perfect" natural eye. Shades included are Heaven (matte ivory), Velvet Revolver (matte taupe), Sexspresso (matte deep brown), Silk Teddy (peach champagne shimmer), Push-Up (light bronze shimmer), Erotica (soft charcoal shimmer), Nude Beach (champagne shimmer with gold glitter), Honey Pot (gold shimmer), Cocoa Puff (warm chocolate brown shimmer)
Want to buy Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment