Thursday, June 2, 2011

Review of Yonka Emulsion Pure Purifying Emulsion with Botanical Essential Oils 50ml/1.7oz

Yonka Emulsion Pure Purifying Emulsion with Botanical Essential Oils 50ml/1.7oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This stuff works miracles. I use soft bandage tape to tape a cotton ball to my face for the recommended fifteen minutes and it works! What could have been a week of ugliness is now on it's way to recovery. I also dabbed it on black head patches that potential for becoming zits. This way I can avoid the fifteen minutes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Yonka Emulsion Pure Purifying Emulsion with Botanical Essential Oils 50ml/1.7oz

Product Description:
Buy Yonka Acne & Oil Controls - Yonka Emulsion Pure Purifying Emulsion with Botanical Essential Oils 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Apply with a cotton compress directly to blemishes and remove after 15 minutes.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to buy Yonka Emulsion Pure Purifying Emulsion with Botanical Essential Oils 50ml/1.7oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment