Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I mistakenly used a peel that is too strong for my skin and it broke me out terribly.I stopped using the peel and started using this AHA Clarifier at night.I use this once a night after cleansing and toning.I have been using this product for approximately 3-4 months.It has significantly cleared my skin, I do not break out as often (only around my period I may get a pimple or two).This is a liquidy gel type formula, very lightweight and did not feel greasy on my skin at all.Great for my oily skin!My skin feels soft and smooth after I put it on and I wake up to clear skin!
Click Here to see more reviews about: AHA Clarifier
Product Description:
This 12% unbuffered glycolic acid gel is very effective at exfoliating dead cell build-up in clogged pores. Anti-inflammatory herbal extracts minimize irritation. Suitable for all skin types.Pure Glycolic cellular treatment, concentrated formula combines 12% Glycolic Acid with soothing botanicals to absorb excess oils, clear acne and improve the appearance of pores on oily skin.Apply once or twice daily with cotton pad to affected areas. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After 2 weeks, do not rinse off if tolerated. Never apply to red, irritated or peeling skin.
Want to buy AHA Clarifier at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment