Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review of Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 2 Facial Cleanser

Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 2 Facial Cleanser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am 62 with sensitive skin.I confess to being vain about the condition of my skin, and determined to postpone as long as possible the "old lady" look of powdery skin.Well -- Father Time had a different agenda, and a few months ago I realized that my skin had lost its glow despite my bi-weekly use of an exfoliant.I saw Wrinkle Revenge 2 recommended in one of those "sell the products" magazine articles, and decided to give it a try.I've been using it now for about 6 weeks, and notice a marked improvement.My skin is clear, healthy-looking, and the appearance of fine lines is reduced.I have not had any problems with reaction to the glycolic acid, but am not going to "up the ante" and go to the WR3 product just in case.My only caveat -- be careful not to get it in or too close to your eyes -- it burns.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 2 Facial Cleanser

Product Description:
What it is:A gentle and effective exfoliating cleanser, powered by glycolic acid, that banishes cellular build up and residue caused by pollution, makeup, and excessive surface oils, leaving skin clean and radiant.What it is formulated to do:This soap- and oil-free, pH-balanced cleanser rescues your skin from the ravages of daily life that can prematurely deprive it of a youthful, vibrant glow. It is formulated with a higher potency (15%) of glycolic acid and should be used when your skin is already accustomed to Wrinkle Revenge Antioxidant Enhanced Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser 1 or when a higher strength of glycolic acid is desired.What else you need to know:The formula is enriched and enhanced by free-radical-fighting actives. It works synergistically with your daily rejuvenation regimen. Also ideal for anyone looking to cleanse blemish-prone skin or simply refresh their complexion.

Buy Now

Want to buy Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge 2 Facial Cleanser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment