Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wrote a review for a Dr.H shampoo as well.In it I explained that I have to alternate my nice Dr.H shampoo with Head&Shoulders to keep my hair clean.No matter what shampoo I use, though, I always follow up with just a tiny bit of this conditioner.I keep a fine-tooth comb in the shower to comb it through and get an even application, then to aid in rinsing the excess away.
I love the way this conditioner makes my hair look and feel and smell.I haven't had long hair in ages, and I find myself having to care for it more carefully than I did with short hair.This conditioner keeps my hair healthy and sleek.But start small!It only takes a dime-size amount for my straight hair.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dr.Hauschka Jojoba and Marsh Mallow Conditioner
Product Description:
Stop damaging your hair's health and start nurturing it. Dr.Hauschka Jojoba & Marsh Mallow Conditioner restores dull, lifeless hair. A blend of all-natural and gentle botanical ingredients work together to soften and shine hair, giving it back all of its glory.
Want to buy Dr.Hauschka Jojoba and Marsh Mallow Conditioner at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment