Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)At 70, I still get occasional compliments on my skin, which I attribute to Estee Lauder, whose foundation products I've been using since my early or mid-thirties. Futurist covers up a lot but leaves a bit of a glow, even on dry, old skin. It is fairly thick, but not cakey, and it doesn't need powder over it. One caveat is (and this is probably true of most foundations): Using too much moisturizer or other cream under it will reduce the effectiveness of its coverage. The only drawback to this great product is a strange chemical odor, which is easily offset by Futurist's benefits. I've occasionally tried other foundations -- drugstore products in a budget frenzy,Lancome after a department store makeover -- but always come back to EL.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Estee Lauder Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup
Product Description:
Buy Estee Lauder Foundations - Estee Lauder Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 02 Cameo
Want to buy Estee Lauder Futurist Age-Resisting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Makeup at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment