Monday, July 18, 2011

Review of GIGI Slow Grow Skin Maintenance Lotion 8oz/236ml

GIGI Slow Grow Skin Maintenance Lotion 8oz/236ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This lotion is awesome. I've been using it for a month on my legs and I have noticed smoother skin and thinner hair (which makes waxing easier). I just slather it on after I shower and my legs stay smooth all day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: GIGI Slow Grow Skin Maintenance Lotion 8oz/236ml

Product Description:
This pure efficacious lotion conditions skin to help it retain its natural, youthful appearance. Enriched with emollients to smooth and soothe. Absorbs on contact. Never greasy. Inhibits keratinization.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Want to buy GIGI Slow Grow Skin Maintenance Lotion 8oz/236ml at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment