Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review of Klorane Wild Cornflower Eye Make-up Remover (select option/size)

Klorane Wild Cornflower Eye Make-up Remover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the ONLY eye make-up remover that I can use. All other products, including Klorane regular eye make-up remover, burn the skin around my eyes and make them very puffy. The cream base of this product is very gentle. It is not oily though! I am a contac wearer and I can not use oily products on my eyes or face. As far as I am concerned, this is the best eye make-up remover available on the market today!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Klorane Wild Cornflower Eye Make-up Remover (select option/size)

Product Description:
The soothing and decongestant properties of Cornflower extract. This very gentle eye makeup remover easily removes eye makeup, yet ensures perfect tolerance.

Buy Now

Want to buy Klorane Wild Cornflower Eye Make-up Remover (select option/size) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment