Friday, July 8, 2011

Review of Organic Apoteke Balancing Rose Toner

Organic Apoteke Balancing Rose Toner
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Before using this toner, the last two toners I used were Bobbi Brown's Soothing Face Tonic and Mychelle's Fruit Enzyme Mist.I felt that the BB one broke me out or, if it didn't, it didn't do a good job of taking off the stuff that probably did (i.e., residual cleanser that doesn't get totally rinsed off).I haven't changed my moisturizer (Lush's Skin's Shangrila) and I KNOW that doesn't break me out.As for the Mychelle mist, that left a bit of sticky residue on my face which is never a good thing with a toner.I'm now at the end of my bottle of OA Balancing Rose toner and I plan on buying more.It does what it's supposed to do -- takes off residue in a clean way, rebalances the PH of my face in a gentle way and prepares it for the serums and moisturizers that I use on it.This is good gentle stuff that works.

I like using products with natural ingredients and no ureas and other chemical preservatives (I am allergic to formaldehyde releasers (common preservative in many cosmetics and skincare products)), so I tend to stick to brands like Mychelle, Organic Apoteke and basically, the type of brands you find at Whole Foods and natural foods stores.My experience with this toner has given me the push to try other OA products.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Organic Apoteke Balancing Rose Toner

Product Description:
If you've been walking that fine line between dehydrated and sumptuous skin, Organic Apoteke Balancing Rose Toner can get you back on solid ground. Infused with natural oils, extracts, and vitamins, skin will be softer, smoother, and more supple.

Buy Now

Want to buy Organic Apoteke Balancing Rose Toner at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment