Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review of Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7oz

Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It's true, go read the labels of oil-free moisturizers and you'll find(as I did) that most of them contain alcohol !I read the labels of every drugstore brand and read on-line until I found this.I use oil-free moisturizer in the summer.And I also try to avoid face care products with no alcohol -- so even though this is expensive, I bought it and consider it worth the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7oz

Product Description:
For all skin types, including oily and acne prone skin. A unique, light, oil-free lotion/gel hydrator that leaves no stickiness or oily residue. Soothes with azulene, a chamomile derivative. Rich with anti-oxidant micellized vitamin E and micellized vitamin A. Also recommended for normal to shiny skin which requires added moisture. Excellent relief for temporary dryness that accompanies acne treatment programs.

Buy Now

Want to buy Peter Thomas Roth Oil Free Moisturizer 1.7oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment