Monday, July 18, 2011

Review of Topix Ultra Lite Moisture Dew Lotion 8 oz. bottle

Topix Ultra Lite Moisture Dew Lotion 8 oz. bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this moisturizer because I had previously purchased the same formula from a dermatologist.Unfortunately this formula is a lot more runny that the one I am used to.As a result, it is hard to work into the face and you end up having to use a lot more than other moisturizers.However, once you you do manage to do that, it works fairly well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Topix Ultra Lite Moisture Dew Lotion 8 oz. bottle

Product Description:
For combination/oily skin types. An oil-free, light textured, mild general purpose moisturizer for the face

Buy Now

Want to buy Topix Ultra Lite Moisture Dew Lotion 8 oz. bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment