Sunday, July 10, 2011

Review of Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Powder

Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Powder
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've tried many name brand loose powder. I don't wear foundation. I apply the Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Powder immediately putting facial lotion on my face. When I run my fingers over my face, after putting the powder on, my face feels so silky and smooth. It feels the same at the end of the day. I am addicted to this product. The only thing that I would complain about is the price and size. It is very expensive ($40) for 0.21 oz, but for the quality, it's worth it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Powder

Product Description:
Brighten your face and minimize pores with Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Face Powder - Golden Oriental. This patented, ultra lightweight formula blends perfectly into foundation and concealer and absorbs surface oil. The smooth, matte finish powder wonât build up in fine lines or wrinkles and creates a perfect, streak-free base for eye and cheek color. Golden Oriental is a chai latte shade.

Buy Now

Want to buy Vincent Longo Perfect Canvas Loose Powder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment